Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Muffin Mania Fan Mail

Tonight it was by fluke that I discovered your website advertising the resurrection of Muffin Mania! Several years ago I tried to obtain copies of the original version and realized it was impossible!! My grandmother and mother both had copies of Muffin Mania and used the recipes from that book while I was growing up...my two favourite classics were the Chocolate Chip & Banana Muffin recipes, both of which I have myself made many times! I inherited my grandmother's coveted copy of the book and I continue to make muffins from it almost exclusively. The other week at work a co-worker brought in chocolate chip muffins and they looked just like the ones I make and I said so...only to find out hers were also from Muffin Mania (I believe it used to be her mother's copy). So you see, your muffins are still famous and the fact that I can recognize someone else's muffins as being from the same recipe is a good sign they are pretty good! There are lots of people who will be excited to see your book come out in print again in case their tattered copy needs a little update! Great idea :)
Hannah Badger (Kitchener, Ontario)

No comments:

Post a Comment