Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Muffin Mania Fan Mail

Hello,


I am a grandmother of eight children ranging in age from 6-17 years. My freezer is rarely, if ever without some of your muffins in waiting. We are expected to have them on hand or to arrive at the different families homes when we go visiting.

 

I have variations on your basic themes and have reduced sugar in places and substituted the more healthy oils as they have become available. I also use Canola oil instead of margarine and sometimes add just a pinch of butter to it. Margarine is just a bunch of chemicals, preservatives and dyes.

 

 My book fell apart over the years and I have had it re "cirloxed" a couple of times.  The pages are "browned" and marked with comments  as to which ones were liked better and by whom.

 

Your muffins have been taken to families undergoing difficult or happy times...whatever.  I gave the book as a hostess gift during its early days.  The stories go on......

 

I wish you the best of luck with your new launch and I am planning to give copies to my children for Christmas so that they can carry on with the tradition.

 

I will go on the web to see about ordering them.

 

Cheers & thanks for the recipes,   

Jane Hanson 

No comments:

Post a Comment